What's new

Your go to stick?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm sure we all have lots of cigars. But when you know you want something solid that you've enjoyed before, what is your go to cigar? Go ahead and give 1-3 if you want and why.

This year mine has been the La Aroma de Cuba Robusto. I love the spice and leather notes. It's just real consistent. My second is the Fausto Robusto. Huge flavors of wood, leather and complex spices.

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Main go to stick for me is the Padron 2000. Love the consistency in these and with some age on them just a great smoke. Plus the price on these won't make you go bankrupt. The other one I have to say surprised me a little. The MOW Puro Authintico is a nice little bit of spicy goodness that is turning out to be one I reach for quite a bit lately.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oliva Serie V and Padron Anniversario 1964 maduros are my go to sticks. I smoke much more of the Oliva V because they are much more affordable. I simply love the flavor and strength profile of the Oliva V and you cant get a better cigar for the price in my opinion.

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
currently I keep a box each of brick house corona larga and tat VI hermosos. possibly the AB American classics as well, but too soon to tell.

for me, about $5 or under for a reliably enjoyable smoke is just fine! makes the expensive smokes stand out as well o)

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Agree with most here on any Padron x000 series maduro and also love the 601 blue label maduro too! Can't leave off the Illusione f9 either.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Tatuaje Cabinet Noella, without a doubt.

On the CC side, what I've smoked the most of lately has actually be La Flor petit coronas (a "cheaper & cheerful," to use my favorite phrase for those). Need to get some more PCs because it's a great format for a short smoke.

Outside of those two cigars I've just been sampling a lot of this and that.

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Regular production: Tat 7th and Tat 7th Capa Especial

LE: My Father Le Bijou Corona Gorda & soon Viaje Oro Koa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk