What's new

Your go to stick?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Even though my absolute fav is the sir Winston, it's too expensive to be a go to cigar for me. So I would have to say the upmann connoisseur #1. Or Boli pc.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My go-to for the past year has been Esencia Petite Corona. The little bastids ain't cheap, but man, they are consistently great. They have complexity like the original Tat Angeles. I still think the cubans have the pc market cornered, pretty much, but these are fine indeed.

When I run out of Esencia pc, I have a feeling that the new Tat Black Petite Lancero will be the new go-to :)

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
my first go-to was the el jocko #1. next, it was the short story. and then the holy lancero. now? always enjoy an el principe!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
From the lower end of the budget spectrum: Padilla Habano, Gurkha's Castle Hall and Sancho Panza Double Maduro. Never had a bad experience with any of the three.

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Epernay Le Ferme
Tat Brown Especiale
1926 M is my go to special occasion stick.

Really any cigar from these three brands are go to for me.

ciano

Viaje Group
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tatuaje Havana Cazador
Trying to age one of box for two years so I'm going to have to keep 2 boxes on hand...
Absolutely great cigar.

I have a half of box of the original release. I smoke one every other month and everytime they blow my mind.

Go to stick

Dont really have one I like them all....

But it would be between Tat and Viaje.