What's new

Your home smoking area.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I thought it would be interesting to create a thread where everyone could post pictures of the area they have set aside at home for their cigar enjoyment. Indoors or out.
Here is my humble spot at home. I tried my hand at brick laying for the first time and finished off a small patio area outside the basement door. There are 2 more sections to build with a seating area and a waterfall feature but that's in the future. I'm covered overhead by the front porch so safe from the rain. Gets pretty brutal though in the winter as the only warmth I have is a kerosene heater unless I want to drive to the club 30 miles away. Oh well, I'm happy. Let's see what you guys have.IMG_1498.JPG

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Is that a shed? Sick.
Yeah, 10x24 with a roll up door on the end.. I put a divider wall in the front half with the windows and main door, ran power, framed and cut a hole for a YUGE window unit, insulated, and hung sheetrock.. now it's a 10x14 "office" with a 10x10 storage shed on the backside...

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Yeah, 10x24 with a roll up door on the end.. I put a divider wall in the front half with the windows and main door, ran power, framed and cut a hole for a YUGE window unit, insulated, and hung sheetrock.. now it's a 10x14 "office" with a 10x10 storage shed on the backside...
Nice, I'm going to be looking at sheds next month. Going to move my office into a 12x12 shed out back since our second boy will need his own room.

Going to be a nice project for sure.