What's new

Your home smoking area.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My little herfin' corner of Alaska, weather permitting:

Two-and-a-half months later...

...it’s about 18 ºF (last time I looked) and appropriately, my beer is Hopothermia from Alaskan Brewing Co. That little heater has extended my smoking season greatly. With that and a heated fleece throw, I’ve enjoyed cigars down into the single digits.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

...it’s about 18 ºF (last time I looked) and appropriately, my beer is Hopothermia from Alaskan Brewing Co. That little heater has extended my smoking season greatly. With that and a heated fleece throw, I’ve enjoyed cigars down into the single digits.
That has to be the most dedicated man cave I have ever seen.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

That has to be the most dedicated man cave I have ever seen.
#hardcore

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

:eek: Man, I'd be seriously working on some plans for a smoking hut at this point..... :/

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I thought it would be interesting to create a thread where everyone could post pictures of the area they have set aside at home for their cigar enjoyment. Indoors or out.
Here is my humble spot at home. I tried my hand at brick laying for the first time and finished off a small patio area outside the basement door. There are 2 more sections to build with a seating area and a waterfall feature but that's in the future. I'm covered overhead by the front porch so safe from the rain. Gets pretty brutal though in the winter as the only warmth I have is a kerosene heater unless I want to drive to the club 30 miles away. Oh well, I'm happy. Let's see what you guys have.View attachment 99261
Very nice Frost

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
No hugger but I could use one. By the time I’m well into it, the beer starts getting a little slushy.
Forecast says it's supposed to get down to 65 by 10:00 tonight here in Phoenix... Might need to start up the fire-pit. Your thoughts and prayers are welcome. :)
Of course... in July, I don't need a lighter.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Forecast says it's supposed to get down to 65 by 10:00 tonight here in Phoenix... Might need to start up the fire-pit. Your thoughts and prayers are welcome. :)
Of course... in July, I don't need a lighter.
I've visited the Phoenix area (Tempe) just once on business. I stayed at a hotel near the ASU Tempe campus and it was right next door to an Irish pub with an outdoor bar area where I enjoyed a tipple and a smoke in the evenings. It was early spring and by Arizonan standards, I guess that still presented a danger of frostbite. There were several patio heaters fired up and still, people were dressed for an Alpine crossing. I even saw one 20-something bundled up in a pea coat and thick woolen scarf. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt, as were to two fellow smokers from Detroit. We were amused.