What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Excellent choices. The 1-Q is wildly popular worldwide for a reason: it's really good. Very mild aromatic with a nice vanilla undertone. The RLP-6 is similar with perhaps a little richer flavor.

To round out your initial sampling, I recommend trying an English like Dunhill Early Morning Pipe (EMP) or Dunhill Nightcap. Add a Virginia-based product like Orlik Golden Flake and a Navy Flake like Dunhill or Escudo and you will get a pretty good idea of your palate preference. Welcome to he pipe world. You're gonna enjoy it.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Super excited about these. These were on eBay with $10 shipping each. But they happened to live in Denton, so I paid in cash and I didn't have to pay the shipping. Got them for $30 for all of em.

The Algerian has a few fills, but the corsican is flawless. Plus they are new shapes, which is why I'm the most excited.

And then this beauty showed up at my door. I feel like a little kid :)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I control the budget and the money. We each have equal spending. She didn't believe how little I spent on them. So I got the uh huh bs attitude today. Usually it's never an issue.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
View attachment 63287

Surfed over to Boswell's on a whim Thursday and this was guy was just calling my name. They call it a Dublin Poker, I call it awesome. My first handmade pipe. Boswell's could not have been easier to deal with. Sent a sample of Northwoods and a surprise extra sample of blend 35. Can't wait to take this guy out for a spin!
...and now you'll check their website every Thursday at 10am. LOL.