What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm really enjoying it. Has a nice draw, the bowl doesn't get too hot, and it's comfy in my hand. Definitely no regrets having bought it!

Haven't tried the W.Ø. Larsen yet. It smells quite pleasant but I am thinking I may jar it and just keep enough out for a couple of bowls. I just finished jarring the Frog Morton so I'll see that again next year.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
have u tried the wo Larsen yet
I've actually got a few tins of that, too. Was surprised to see it start popping up here, didn't think anyone smoked the W.O. Larsen stuff. Had been buying their "of the year" blends the past few years and then had to grab that as well for the cool tin. Haven't tried any of them yet! (Damn TAD) but if you're liking the 150 Anny blend I'll make sure to share the yearly blends when I crack 'em!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've actually got a few tins of that, too. Was surprised to see it start popping up here, didn't think anyone smoked the W.O. Larsen stuff. Had been buying their "of the year" blends the past few years and then had to grab that as well for the cool tin. Haven't tried any of them yet! (Damn TAD) but if you're liking the 150 Anny blend I'll make sure to share the yearly blends when I crack 'em!
It was in our swag bag that we got with dinner at the show. I was surprised to see the full 3½ ounce tin in there. I've not heard of W.Ø. Larsen before (but that's not saying much) however it's got a pleasing tin note so I am interested to see how it smokes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious to hear everyones opinion of SL with Perique. I didn't jump on the deal because while I like SL, I didn't think it stood out enough from other Englishes I smoke.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'm curious to hear everyones opinion of SL with Perique. I didn't jump on the deal because while I like SL, I didn't think it stood out enough from other Englishes I smoke.
I'm the same I wanted a tin out of curiosity, but thought about it too long, though I'm happier with my escudo purchase today