What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Do you have any particular way you prep it to smoke? Haven't tried much plug tobacco and I haven't had great success with it, but have enjoyed the flavors
A good pocket knife should do it. And now to start you on another slippery slope. Great Eastern Cutlery slipjoint pocket knives. (shouldn't this emoji be red, not purple...just saying...)

http://shop.tsaknives.com/54-Moose_c32.htm

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
It's been a busy week...

And my personal favorite... I won this on eBay. It was made by the Imperial Tobacco Company in France somewhere between 1907 and 1915 (based on the stamps on the band). Overall, it's in good condition (The seller "restored" it but I'm going to give it a thorough cleaning myself). There are some teeth marks on the stem that I'm going to try to get out and a couple dings on the bowl but nothing crazy.

Not pictured... John Aylesbury Pipe Tool and a Decatur reamer.
Good to see you back around, Dan!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
A good pocket knife should do it. And now to start you on another slippery slope. Great Eastern Cutlery slipjoint pocket knives. (shouldn't this emoji be red, not purple...just saying...)

http://shop.tsaknives.com/54-Moose_c32.htm
Oh I'm a hoarder of blades. Most of my stuff is lower end stuff like Kershaw because I abuse them and would have a hard time beating up a higher end blade. I do have a Titan 6" fixed Damascus blade with camel bone scales incoming though and hope to fill a deer tag this year and spill a little blood with it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's been a busy week...

And my personal favorite... I won this on eBay. It was made by the Imperial Tobacco Company in France somewhere between 1907 and 1915 (based on the stamps on the band). Overall, it's in good condition (The seller "restored" it but I'm going to give it a thorough cleaning myself). There are some teeth marks on the stem that I'm going to try to get out and a couple dings on the bowl but nothing crazy.

Not pictured... John Aylesbury Pipe Tool and a Decatur reamer.
Nice haul and wow love that pipe

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Now the pipes.

Ian Barnes

Cody Perkins

Don Marshall

Scottie Piersel

Cavicchi from Smokingpipes

Abe Herbaugh

True North Briar

Zack Hamric

David Huber

Ollie Sylvester

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That's insane, in a good way :) amazing haul. That could only happen in my dreams.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Love delivery days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Potlatch and Red Cake... Slam dunk Lindsey
Tobacco from my trip

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Now the pipes.

Ian Barnes

Cody Perkins