What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've looked and would love to, however I have nothing to offer in return at this time. One day when I can do more, Id love to (and be on both sides, the giving and receiving sides)

i also dont yet meet the requirements (cigar trade and 1 rating.)
I think you're only looking at, what, 3 cigars?
(or a cash deal of whatever you're comfortable spending)
Just do it.
Really.
Yeah, like @cgraunke said, you only have to trade some cigars, or usually the brothers are cool with sending a money order or PP as a sign of good faith. They usually hook you up good and you get to try tons of different Baccys.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Since Im getting back into pipes, my collection is lacking severely and Im def getting pipe/cellar envy! But I figure this should go here. Got the Maxped pack the other day (love it, but now have moved into the larger one) and when I ran out of smoke, I stopped by the cigar shop I used to work at and my friend whos still there made my day with a deal on loose (since these are the only 2 baccys I've ever had, I got both!) and tried another bowl sample. I sniffed all the loose jars and Latakia is really starting to intrigue me...and Im an aro guy...

Anywho, pic. Aside from the Beefy pack, this is my entire pipe life (which makes me REALLY nervous now that I think about it....)
Black cavendish w/vanilla hints, and I cant remember the other but its a mix and had some rums in it if I recall correctly. Not pictured are a few cigar boxes Im going to turn into guitars soon.
What is that case?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Received another Savinelli I've been wanting since I started piping, the 'Collection 2010' limited edition. Had picked up a used estate rusticated version of this a while back, but this unsmoked smooth has been on the eBay forever it seems. After what I swear was a year or more of watching it continually not sell, relist, repeat, the seller finally dropped his price more than 20% and still had it open to offers. I low-balled him at an additional 20% off, plus got a 10% eBay refund and a 3% Ebates refund.
Stole the thing! (y)

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MrJZ1973 where's the other cob?
Long story, sorry....
Still waiting on my mark twain cob the post office swears they don't have along with a mess of tobacco, P&C said Rey will resend that order Thursday if it has not arrived by then but as of this morning some of he stuff with it is now on back order again which is the order of mine from February so it looks like I may not see my twain cob for quite some time.
Was not a huge order but was a good mess of stuff for me to begin my cellaring of tobacco. How they lost a package the size of a small microwave is beyond my understanding.
The patriot cob is from my order I placed this past Saturday. Shipped Monday here today so it's pretty safe to say try for a handle on current orders and shipping.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Long story, sorry....
Still waiting on my mark twain cob the post office swears they don't have along with a mess of tobacco, P&C said Rey will resend that order Thursday if it has not arrived by then but as of this morning some of he stuff with it is now on back order again which is the order of mine from February so it looks like I may not see my twain cob for quite some time.
Was not a huge order but was a good mess of stuff for me to begin my cellaring of tobacco. How they lost a package the size of a small microwave is beyond my understanding.
The patriot cob is from my order I placed this past Saturday. Shipped Monday here today so it's pretty safe to say try for a handle on current orders and shipping.
..not such a long story

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Picked up my 4th Denny Souers and an unmarked Freehand. Denny Souers number 5 and 6 are on the way. I just like his vision and creations. They can get wild and expensive. These two still need cleaned up. I also finally got a bench buffer and bought a speed control which I have to exchange. They also shorted me a piece to hold the buff on so it isn't on but will be soon.
IMG_1438.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1440.JPG IMG_1446.JPG