What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol I get a lot of shit at work for driving a Chevy but I like them and never had any issues. That's a 95 blazer that only has 52,000 miles on it, my last one ran until it had almost 220,000 miles on it.
I'm just giving you $#!t, I bought my first Chevy in 20 years about a year and a half ago. It has been nothing but problems dealing with GM and the dealership over warranty issues. This will definitely be my last even though I kinda like this one....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
H
Lol I get a lot of shit at work for driving a Chevy but I like them and never had any issues. That's a 95 blazer that only has 52,000 miles on it, my last one ran until it had almost 220,000 miles on it.
Well, I thought I was doing good with my 1998 Silverado. I have 129k plus on it. I think it's the last year of the 5.7 liter 350 ci Vortec in Silverados. They used them for a few more years in some vans and such. I purchased it from Dad around 2012/13 who purchased it new. It still runs stronger than a striped ass ape. My wife prefers we drive the Grand Cherokee around the city, but it's hard to beat the Silverado on the highway.....
Truck (3).JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
H

Well, I thought I was doing good with my 1998 Silverado. I have 129k plus on it. I think it's the last year of the 5.7 liter 350 ci Vortec in Silverados. They used them for a few more years in some vans and such. I purchased it from Dad around 2012/13 who purchased it new. It still runs stronger than a striped ass ape. My wife prefers we drive the Grand Cherokee around the city, but it's hard to beat the Silverado on the highway.....
View attachment 97807
That's a clean looking truck, I have had a lot of luck with the older 4.3l engines they seem too run forever if you take care if them. Both my other Chevy rotted away before the motor or trans went.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a clean looking truck, I have had a lot of luck with the older 4.3l engines they seem too run forever if you take care if them. Both my other Chevy rotted away before the motor or trans went.
I had a 1991 Silverado that I bought in 92 with the 4.3 or 4.1 V-6. Good strong truck that hauled my 20' bass boat down the turnpike like it was damn near nothing....That picture was from Sept. 2016 on the 1998, but she looks the same now....

Last edited: