What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love Christmas blends so I snagged a couple extra tins. Probably going to get a few more. I just hope this isn't C&D's answer to the FDA garbage and we won't see any new Christmas blends from them. Hope not. Also picked up this Andrè Mermet pipe for a steal. Liked it so much I made an offer on another one I stumbled across.
IMG_2803.JPG

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I love Christmas blends so I snagged a couple extra tins. Probably going to get a few more. I just hope this isn't C&D's answer to the FDA garbage and we won't see any new Christmas blends from them. Hope not. Also picked up this Andrè Mermet pipe for a steal. Liked it so much I made an offer on another one I stumbled across.
View attachment 98864
I love that twisted shank ! Ever come across a bent version of that definitely let me know

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
View attachment 98864
I generally dislike aros, but I like the corn cob pipe blend. Cube cut too, so super easy to pack

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H

Well, I thought I was doing good with my 1998 Silverado. I have 129k plus on it. I think it's the last year of the 5.7 liter 350 ci Vortec in Silverados. They used them for a few more years in some vans and such. I purchased it from Dad around 2012/13 who purchased it new. It still runs stronger than a striped ass ape. My wife prefers we drive the Grand Cherokee around the city, but it's hard to beat the Silverado on the highway.....
View attachment 97807
That is one nice Silverado with low mileage. Reminds me of our 1995 Silverado project with only 178k miles on the clock. After fixing the minor leak, new shocks, and Toyo tires, she runs like a champ.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Went to the medieval faire today and Danny boy pipes had a stand. Baught my first briar guys. View attachment 99678 View attachment 99679
Is the medieval faire still super expensive to enter? I stopped going when it was hitting 40+ a person. Nice pipe. I'll have to look them up. There's quite a few Ohio pipe makers

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
When was it ever 40? I've been going for the last 15 years. This was the great lakes one though not the other one down south. 22 bucks I think one year it was 25 when the county was giving them a hard time about their liqueur licence and they lawyered up. But the pipe was 50 and baccy was 5. Not to bad for faire prices. He actually knocked off a few bucks on the pipe. Looked solid hopefully it'll smoke well

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
When was it ever 40? I've been going for the last 15 years. This was the great lakes one though not the other one down south. 22 bucks I think one year it was 25 when the county was giving them a hard time about their liqueur licence and they lawyered up. But the pipe was 50 and baccy was 5. Not to bad for faire prices. He actually knocked off a few bucks on the pipe. Looked solid hopefully it'll smoke well
My woman told me we weren't going this year because it was that price. Guess I didn't bother to look hah. Her loss. It's not too far from my current location. I'll have to tell her (gladly btw) she was wrong

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk