What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This little gem also known as an Irish second arrived fresh off the bidding block over at Ebay for way less than one could imagine. Possibly could be a Peterson second? Not really sure, just liked it and got really lucky winning it.
She needs a basic cleaning but will be used lovingly once done.
Never thought that for less than the price of a brand new corn cob pipe I could have been hoarding briar pipes.
Still love my corn cob pipes and will continue to use em but am so glad I have taken the time and read so many helpful and informative threads here on all things pipe related.
I know I've been somewhat quiet and lurking since the first of the year but in my defense I have been learning to accept the path I'm on as a single father of five and make the best of things as they are.
Being able to see the friendships here and know there still is good on this world has kept me mentally afloat and gives me hope for mankind as a whole.
Yall keep keeping it real and remember to let love rule!
Yes, after reading this a few times I realised what a weird turn this post took but hey, it's how I feel so.... yeah...

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Here she is fresh out of the mailbox.
Old kaywoodie pipe I found for sale on Ebay and by gosh shes cute.
After a brisk cleanup it will hopefully smoke fine and sit well with the other pipes I have and intend to acquire.
Nice pipe, it looks like it's in great shape. One of my favorite pipes is an inexpensive estate off ebay.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
1lb of PS Luxury Navy Flake.
1lb of PS Bullseye Flake.
8oz C&D Opening Night.
1oz PS Luxury Twist Flake to get over the free shipping line (thus saving 10$).

Those are quart Mason jars. I now get the “Bell” ones that don’t have designs on the glass so I can see the tobacco better. And I like how smooth they are.

I cut the ugly ass government warning that takes 30% of the can off Opening Night. Such a fucking shame.