What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, so I decided to give the pipe a try...and what a mistake. I just fell in love with smoking my cob. My chioces were extremely limited to what I could find in drug stores around here...no tobacco shops at all. Here's what I have to start...

I am finding all three of these tobaccos descent enough to smoke, but I can't wait to get my hands on some premium stuff. I wanna find the ultimate Vanilla aromatic so if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I think I'm going to be watching ebay for a neat little briar poker because I already know I'll be smoking pipe for a long long time :)

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ok, so I decided to give the pipe a try...and what a mistake. I just fell in love with smoking my cob. My chioces were extremely limited to what I could find in drug stores around here...no tobacco shops at all. Here's what I have to start...

I am finding all three of these tobaccos descent enough to smoke, but I can't wait to get my hands on some premium stuff. I wanna find the ultimate Vanilla aromatic so if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I think I'm going to be watching ebay for a neat little briar poker because I already know I'll be smoking pipe for a long long time :)
Lane “1Q” smokingpipes.com is having a 15% off sale on all bulk right now.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Lane “1Q” smokingpipes.com is having a 15% off sale on all bulk right now.
I would also recommend some non aromatics as well. Aromatics while they smell nice in the bag/tin tend to be doused with PG leading to constant relights and eventual tongue bite. The scent doesn’t always translate to the taste as well. Peter Stokkebye Navy Flake is a good non Aromatic starter. Then there is the rabbit hole of all the other categories of pipe tobacco.

All that being said Lane 1Q is a good answer for what you asked.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would also recommend some non aromatics as well. Aromatics while they smell nice in the bag/tin tend to be doused with PG leading to constant relights and eventual tongue bite. The scent doesn’t always translate to the taste as well. Peter Stokkebye Navy Flake is a good non Aromatic starter. Then there is the rabbit hole of all the other categories of pipe tobacco.

All that being said Lane 1Q is a good answer for what you asked.
Well noted my brother, but I already feel like I gotta try them all

Sent from my blanket fort using crayons.