What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Since I got some pipe tobacco sent to me and I’ve never smoked a pipe I’m gonna see if my local store has corn cobs and give it a try.
Watch a few YouTube videos on “how to pack a pipe” & “ how to smoke a pipe” first. It will make it a more enjoyable experience. Also, don’t expect to get the same full draw/ smoke intake & output as you do from a cigar.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Since I got some pipe tobacco sent to me and I’ve never smoked a pipe I’m gonna see if my local store has corn cobs and give it a try.
Watch a few YouTube videos on “how to pack a pipe” & “ how to smoke a pipe” first. It will make it a more enjoyable experience. Also, don’t expect to get the same full draw/ smoke intake & output as you do from a cigar.
@Yakcraz is right. It can be a little frustrating at first but stick with it, it’s totally worth it once you get it figured out.

Jody

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Is it more flavorful? Also I have heard that it’s more light fluffy smoke then heavy cigar smoke
Definitely a lighter smoke. As far as flavor & room note profile, it really depends on what you’re smoking. I much prefer cigars when I have the time & weather is good. But a good bowl of tobacco on a nice cool/cold evening or morning is really satisfying sometimes.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Is it more flavorful? Also I have heard that it’s more light fluffy smoke then heavy cigar smoke
Grab yourself a cob and give it a try. Walgreens around here carries a couple styles of the Missouri Meerschaum cob pipes for between $5-$10. That way if you decide you don’t like smoking a pipe you’re not out much money. I personally love my cob pipes and probably smoke them more than my briars. If you need help there are more than enough brothers on here that will point you in the right direction.

Jody