What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Found that out this afternoon. Loaded it up and it smoked “ok” but there was nothing memorable about it IMHO. I am also a noob smoker so maybe I missed something
If I'm not mistaken, you might be able to throw a little bit in the microwave for a few seconds, maybe 10-15 seconds tops, to dry it out if you can't wait.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I use the microwave when my baccy is too damp, just be sure to do your 15 seconds in 3-5 second bursts, shuffling the pile and allowing a couple seconds to cool.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If I'm not mistaken, you might be able to throw a little bit in the microwave for a few seconds, maybe 10-15 seconds tops, to dry it out if you can't wait.
I know people do this, I prefer to just leave a bowls worth out to dry. Most tobaccos that are just a little too moist only need like 15 minutes or so to air dry a bit.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know people do this, I prefer to just leave a bowls worth out to dry. Most tobaccos that are just a little too moist only need like 15 minutes or so to air dry a bit.
Oh yeah. I've done that also.

That’s a lot of cans lol
That's nothing. I think there's a thread here somewhere with pictures of fellow members tobacco cellars. You want to talk about a lot of cans....