What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
so, rolled out across town to a place that does estate pipes (and is known to roll very honest). picked up two new (to me) bowls for $80. them, swinging by my regular place, they hit me with samples! "none of us can rock a pipe, smoke this." so, yeah, good day for briar n00b!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
so, rolled out across town to a place that does estate pipes (and is known to roll very honest). picked up two new (to me) bowls for $80. them, swinging by my regular place, they hit me with samples! "none of us can rock a pipe, smoke this." so, yeah, good day for briar n00b!

Sweet pick-up's I think I might have to finally take the plunge and figure out how to smoke pipe's lol.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hell yes!! Good pick up Sean. Now I know we're in business when you pick up a pipe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
What did they give you for samples java?
fourth generation? AFAIK erik stokkebye left villager stokkebye and took a lot of his toys with him, and this is something he started up with a new company? it looks gorgeous, was free, was given to me in good faith, and i really don't know from pipe tobacco yet, so if i can pull any more information i will share. o)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
pix to follow, but i have two petey's and some other goodies in the post...

y'know? much like family, i can hate and love y'all at the same time! finding another damn hill for me to fall down... o)