What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
couple of eatate additions. this should get me in a decent rotation.

this nording was damn near unsmoked! first bowl went down absolutely perfect. loving the finished/ rustic contrast.

this sav had a somewhat rough rim, but just great lines (to me). unfortunately it's gonna take a week to get it NOT smelling like cheap cherry.

so i tell myself i am done for a while...

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Getting a bad case of PAD here:

Nording Wild Boar looks like a pipe bowl rolled around in blood and guts then picked up by the tusk to keep from looking like you wrung out a herd of pigs on your clothes. It does not photograph well with my Lumia 920, but it is a gorgeous pipe:

Nording Fantasy 5 and the Nording Bear - the bear is a tiny pipe even without the bigass F5 in the pic. Calling it "Bear Cub" would be more appropriate but a marketing fail at the same time. It smokes cold, feels great in the hand, and is the most pleasing to the eye of all my pipes so far...

Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2013 fishtail - it's drilled wrong and smokes hotter than a motherfucker. Everything bites you smoking this bastard. I smoke this pipe when I feel like kicking myself in the balls or whenever I feel masochistic.

Peterson Irish Sea - pretty in pictures, rough around the edges close up. Hanve't smoked this one yet but have high hopes. It is drilled properly at least...got it for cheap on ebay

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Shame about the st patricka day, it looks beautiful. They're all really nice finds. I guess I'm going to have to start checking ebay.

Cheers :ccool:

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Update on the Peterson Irish Sea - first bowl was Molto Dulce and it smoked great. I hit it pretty hard and never got as hot as my St. Paddy's day pipe. I think the removal of the wood underneath to make it a sitter caused the Paddy to retain way more heat than my other pipes.