What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
My local shop has lots of tins with 4+ years of age. I am slowly fixing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah, the newer stuff is great too. The only difference is that the aged stuff is smoother. I wouldn't say better just depends on my mood and what I want. Sometimes I like a little bite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Holy hell Dave...Your scoring some nice stuff. Love the pipe too!
Yea my TAD is on kinda full tilt right now lol. The frog mortons i picked up in a sampler for like 8.50 a tin. I had to place an order anyway and well the just kinda fell in the shopping cart.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The holy grail of all baccys! Can you reveal the source?
When they get some more in, I will :wink:
Out of ignorance can I ask why the holy grail? That good huh???

Phil
I think it's pretty good. I called it the holy grail because it's very hard to find, produced in limited quantities, etc...just like many of the HTF cigars many BOTL seek out.
Stonehaven's been even harder to find lately. Have seen the Penzance land in a few places about a month back. None of them got Stonehaven. Always a toss up between the two. Great to just have stores of both so you can choose :) G1

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just about have my "After my last sea tour" cellar complete. I'm not a fan of latikia at least not in the Lat Bomb sense but may pick up a few light ones similar to Red Raparee.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The holy grail of all baccys! Can you reveal the source?
When they get some more in, I will :wink:
Out of ignorance can I ask why the holy grail? That good huh???

Phil
I think it's pretty good. I called it the holy grail because it's very hard to find, produced in limited quantities, etc...just like many of the HTF cigars many BOTL seek out.
Stonehaven's been even harder to find lately. Have seen the Penzance land in a few places about a month back. None of them got Stonehaven. Always a toss up between the two. Great to just have stores of both so you can choose :) G1
Ain't that the truth? I'm down to like an ounce of Stonehaven:sadcry: