What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Just snagged a 1.76 oz tin of Frog Morton Across The Pond... Best part was I got it for $10.95!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Pipesandcigars use to have a sampler of three of their 4 frog morton tins for a pretty good price.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
Ill check that out! Guy at the counter said "this went up to, $22.95. But I'll give it to you for the advertised price" so I was pumped.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Just snagged a 1.76 oz tin of Frog Morton Across The Pond... Best part was I got it for $10.95!

Pipesandcigars use to have a sampler of three of their 4 frog morton tins for a pretty good price.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
Ill check that out! Guy at the counter said "this went up to, $22.95. But I'll give it to you for the advertised price" so I was pumped.

You can buy FMATP all day for $8.93/tin here:

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/mcclelland/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=8159

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/mcclelland/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=8159
Thank you for this! And to think I was getting a deal....😞

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Thank you for this! And to think I was getting a deal....😞

No prob, bro. If you like ATP, try Cellar next. It's my favorite FM blend. Comes with a charred oak bourbon stave in the tin for added touch. :)

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Thank you for this! And to think I was getting a deal....��

No prob, bro. If you like ATP, try Cellar next. It's my favorite FM blend. Comes with a charred oak bourbon stave in the tin for added touch. :)
Ill def look into this! thanks Kevin

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Finally purchased my first quality briar pipe today. It is a Ascorti Business that I found in the estate section of my local Tinder Box. Couldn't be happier, it is a whole new experience compared to the cheapo $10 pipe I used to use. Now the slippery slope of pipe tobacco. What retailers would anybody recommend?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Nice looking pipe Nick.

Ive bought alot of pipe baccy from pipesandcigars.
Then there is smokingpipes and mars.

I probably pick up more baccys from local shops than from ordering online tho.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
is SPC seattle pipe club? Never heard of it...what's the story?
Yes it is. You can only buy it at the pipe club and from pipesandcigars.com. its specially blended there for them. Pretty good stuff.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
You can also buy it from the Tinderbox stores in WA, but it's $150/lb with all the taxes (not to mention pipes & cigars will not ship here!!!). FUCK THAT. Plum Pudding is good but FMC is better!