What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My first custom/handmade pipe came today. @Newfiepipe here/ibpipes on Instagram killed it with this one. Happily surprised it is smaller than I thought it was going to be. I prefer a smaller/shorter smoke and this thing looks like it will deliver perfectly. Now to decide what to run through it first.

That's a sweet looking pipe you got there

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This week's pickups... I think I'm done buying tobacco for now! Estate's are a different story.

Took advantage of the P&C sale on Cult tins.

I ordered these about a month ago but from what I've heard, he was overwhelmed with orders and took a while to get around to them. I'm just glad I finally received it!

Prob should have ordered more but I'm running out of space. Oh well, at least I got two tins.

Stanwell Tivoli

Georg Jensen Rebild

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Goodies came in but the 8oz bag of McClelland red cake, now 7oz, burst open and scattered throughout the whole box becoming dried out any suggestions?

A few options. I have tried a few things that work well. One, you can spray some distilled water on a paper towel, lay the tobacco on it, fold the tobacco inside the moist paper towel, and check every few minutes to see if it's at your preferred moisture level. Second option is to give a quick spray of distilled water to the inside of a jar, toss the tobacco in and close it up.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
A few options. I have tried a few things that work well. One, you can spray some distilled water on a paper towel, lay the tobacco on it, fold the tobacco inside the moist paper towel, and check every few minutes to see if it's at your preferred moisture level. Second option is to give a quick spray of distilled water to the inside of a jar, toss the tobacco in and close it up.
I plopped a tiny boveda into a bag with it. On the other hand P&C sending me another 8oz free :p