What's new

Your most valuable cigar

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I can't wait until I have something to post here. . . I'm really big into collecting too. I wish I could've held onto some of the really great wines I've had. . . I keep the wine bottles as souveniers. I'm probably going to be scouring this thread when I finally decide to make an honest woman out of my girlfriend of 4 years.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
opusx shark, Lancero, forbidden lancero, LBMF,BBMF, chilli pepper, 666, oliptical, AF 13, Rosado 858, OR 858 sg, LANCERO maduro, robusto maduro, some original release, robusto x, OR anejo, Don Carlos Lancero,

CAO oddesy, Millenium, Cano Anniversy
BAHIA millenium
PADRON millenium
monti cristo millenium
box of Macanudo Dunhill sellection from the late 1970's
vsg ER
eahc year's comacho liberty's

Cohiba 30 ann
pre castro La gloria Cubana
Pre castro Roman Allones
Dunhill lancero size
Davidoff lancero size
monticristo A about 15 years old

I have a lot of singles, If I get duplicates i'll smoke one and hide the other for who knows when.

This has taken me about 8 years to find these. Its funny, I know this is a nice collection, but I know people tha have boxes of all of these!!!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
DWavs said:
My most valuable cigars are the ones gifted to me by close friends.
You are so correct!! My list is of my rare cigars. My most valuable are some of the opus I bought for when I got engaged, some that I received in charity auctions, hadfull that were gifted. Those have the most meaning.

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The most valuable to me are the ones I bought when my grandson and granddaughter were born, to be smoked on their 18th birthday. (I bought 2 for my grandson's, one for me and one for him.)

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
cvm4 said:
I'd say my custom rolled cigars and the 1-time release cigars (BGM/VR - Robaina).
BGM= Bolivar Gold Medal?????? IF so, you BIATCH!!!!!!! have ya smoked it yet?????? How was it????????

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Now your just not being nice. If your not going to share the three with us, then ya gotta to smoke one this weekend and let us know how they are!! Let us live the experience through you Cliff!!!!! Thanks ahead of time!!! LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say either the early Edicion limitada habanos 2000 and 2001 or my god of fire collection including the 2004 torpedo.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The most valued cigar I have is a Party 150 Robusto (NC) that was given to me by a dear friend.

The most cherished cigar I have is a few OR Ashton VSG's. Those are Great smokes!

I have 1 OR PAM "A" left, but that'll wait for a few more years until it get's smoked.

All of these were gifts from a very close friend, that makes them priceless.

-Rob

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My most valuable cigars are the ones gifted to me by close friends.
Agree wholeheartedly with ya...something about getting a smoke from a buddy..or giving him a smoke...and smoking it...either together or by yourself...memories is what makes an enjoyable smoke for me...Matter of fact this weekend I will smoke my last cigar I got from indyrob in my nst with him when I joined the site last august..Its a padron...not sure of the series but its a huge cigar lol...Going to have to make the time to smoke it but I will as a 1 yr anni gift to myself lol..That and the fact that I havent even heard of the majority of the cigars(CC) that have been posted...got a cpl opus x and anejo sharks I was gifted/bought/traded for..tauajes and several 1926 PAM which if I was able they would be a daily smoke for me lol...dang those things are goooooooooood...worth what I paid for imho...len

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would have to say my most prized stick would be a 1978 ERD lonsdale (C.C.) gracously gifted to me from Oneaday. Which will be Smoked this coming Feb. on my 30th birthday. Other than that, either my opus X's and GOF. But honestly, I feel all my ISOM cigars are special.