What's new

Your opinion on Gurkha Cigars

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've had a couple that weren't bad, and several that were unremarkable, and a couple that were bad (construction issues). I've never had one that tasted bad, but the majority have just been generic and unremarkable.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is very funny................:cigar:

We should all feel sorry for the Cigar Representative who has to try, and sell more Gurkha's..................:p
Should be a reality show.... worst jobs in the world.... I’m sure this job is high on that list. Talk about an uphill battle. I truly pity this person.
There isn’t enough booze, drugs, or hookers in the world to be able to keep a straight face while trying to convince someone they have a cigar worth $1000 a stick. With a ghurka label as well on it.
Sorry, I don’t believe in unicorns.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
FREE Gurkha v/s FREE Root Canel you get one for free. Who wants that price? ;)

I love contests, but I passing on that contest. :bucktooth:

image.png

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bryan Glynn is a joke.
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I will politely disagree and say I have learned a lot from Brian and he knows way more than me about cigars, as most of you all do as well. Jmho. I don't know him personally but I can't extend judgement to the person whos videos got me really into this hobby seriously. And when I asked him questions in his live podcasts, he was always very gracious about answering them.

I will not smoke them on a plane, I will not smoke them on a train
I will not smoke them with a bear, I won't smoke them in my underwear
Do not smoke them if you can, do not smoke them, Sam I Am.
haha haha this really cracked me up. I don't think I will ever buy any unless they come in a sampler. If this many veteran smokers are saying they're garbage, I'll stay away since my tastes are very similar to a lot of y'all's.