What's new

Your thoughts on the JDN Antańo Dark Corojo?

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Make "Noted" great again. It's just us busting each others chops. After a few weeks / months of reading posts it'll be pretty obvious. Have you gone and read the intro threads? Lotta helpful info there.
Yes I have read the intro threads. You kinda lost me though guys xD. Lol. Go ahead and carry on, did not mean to interrupt you guy's banter. hahaha.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yes I have read the intro threads. You kinda lost me though guys xD. Lol. Go ahead and carry on, did not mean to interrupt you guy's banter. hahaha.
Hahaha, no, no, I hijacked your thread. And those are separate things, just saying those threads are helpful. Noted isn't mentioned in the intros, but it may be time for a troublemaker/pot stirrer addendum..

Last edited:

Coincrazed

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ligero gets a lot of sun and tends to be pretty spicy and strong. I find rest mellows out those flavors and allows the spice to tone down a bit. If you're looking for that "blast" you may not want to rest them. I always buy 5 packs, that way I can smoke the same cigar with different amounts of rest and see how it changes with time.

Keep reading the forum. Lots of great advice available from all the members
Good to know bro! Since I like cigars with that have a spicy kick, I guess I don't need to rest them...... BUT. I will take note in case I want to observe the flavor changes over time. Thanks bro.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
@Coincrazed JdN Antano is a great smoke , Try JdN other lines also , as others said in a month u will see more Cigar to try as Samplers, unless ur sure u want to smoke 20+ cigars I wouldn't buy any boxes for a while ....MHO

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I wouldn't buy up several boxes for aging just yet.. Once you get a little backlog of sticks going, having some set aside to age comes naturally. And variety is the spice of life!
I agree. If you find a stick you really like then buy a box. I love my singles. I try to buy a lot of mixed samplers on the various forums. You get to try different things at bellow online retail that have already aged many times. Then throw them in the bottom of your humidor and in 3 months when you start digging for a smoke it is a nice surprise to find something you forgot about.

Coincrazed

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@Coincrazed JdN Antano is a great smoke , Try JdN other lines also , as others said in a month u will see more Cigar to try as Samplers, unless ur sure u want to smoke 20+ cigars I wouldn't buy any boxes for a while ....MHO
You got that right brother. Likely my second favorite smoke. I have a box of the Gran Consul waiting to go into the humidor as well!