-rfraser
-ltrog

Just reply to this and I will update.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A bet for us, a challenge for Brandon & Doug. :D
Uh Daven. You've never really seen a New Englander from the Mass/Conn/New York corridor speak to one another have you? This could get interesting, entertaining and educational on how many F's, M&F'ers and F'you's you can physically fit in a single sentence and still get your point across in a clear and concise manner.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Uh Daven. You've never really seen a New Englander from the Mass/Conn/New York corridor speak to one another have you? This could get interesting, entertaining and educational on how many F's, M&F'ers and F'you's you can physically fit in a single sentence and still get your point across in a clear and concise manner.
My fiance is from long island and the language can get colorful once a month in my house.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Typical conversation between @Life in smoke and @jwintosh.....
Jw"Golly gee whiz Brondo! Do you have to swear in EVERY darn sentence?!?!? "

Brando"F'n h*ll yes I do. F'n that's how the F we talk in Mother F'n Mass a F'n choosets. Mother F'er."

Slightly edited for sensitive readers and its hard to shoehorn that many F's and mother F'ers into a sentence.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Typical conversation between @Life in smoke
Brando"F'n h*ll yes I do. F'n that's how the F we talk in Mother F'n Mass a F'n choosets. Mother F'er."

Slightly edited for sensitive readers and its hard to shoehorn that many F's and mother F'ers into a sentence.
That wouldn't fly at a Cali her bro, people get sensitive quick. :)