What's new

YUMAHERF II

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Unfortunately our March move has now been accelerated to the 15th of February so my time is now limited. I think I am going to need to back out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ALL, well we are about 10 days out. I put a roster of everyone coming on post #25. Let me know if you are coming.
Also, is everyone good with doing it at my place or did you want to do Cesars Lounge again?
I thought my place would work so we had more room, Cesars has now put up a wall to make a Hooka Lounge, so there is a little less room. And I thought a chunk of pork on my smoker would go well with some smokes. But I am good with either

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
We gotta have more than that many showing up right?? @rfraser

Where is @BrewinHooligan and all those LA people?

Figured we would have at least one car load of BOTL driving from the LA area

Really looking forward to meeting you AZ brothers! Should be a fun event

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hells bells brothers. I have to back out. Due to leaking water pipes and now mold in my apartment we are moving the 30th. Good news, current apartment gets to pay my moving bills. Bad news, I can't go get drunk and smoke like a chimney with y'all. Anyone local wanting to volunteer some moving labor, I pay in beer and home rolls!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh damn, the AZ roster is shrinking. And that sucks @BrewinHooligan, I have been saving a bit of that raspberry stout too. I will have to find a way to get you some. Sucks about the pipes too. And Herv, hope you can make it.
Oh and Brandon, you still making it?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been told that we can stay at my old river place. fisher's landing. top of the hill! as for where the herf is, not sure that's been decided...
Well I have left up Herf location to everyone. I offered up my house if you all want. I have a descent sized patio and a pergola over it.
Or we can do Cesars again.