What's new

zippo inserts

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The ones that turn your zippo into a torch? If so, how are they working so far??

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I've had one of these inserts for my zippo for about 3 months and I LOVE it!!! It works great and lasts for a very long time. 11.50 is what I paid also and I think it's well worth the money!!!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sign me up for a couple if someone is planning a group buy.....I'd be interested in getting some more feedback on how they work before we do that though. Just in case brother Tubaman got lucky with the only one that works great...hehehe 8)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got one. Put it in an old zippo case, and it works great! Nice tall single torch flame. Easy adjustment. I use triple filtered fuel, of course. I've only had it a short while, but it's working like a champ. I'll post if I have any problems, but so far it's TWO THUMBS UP!

I always liked the feel and weight of a zippo. :D

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I would probably take a couple as well. I have a number of Zippos just lying in a drawer.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mali said:
i'd consider taking one.... but some BOTL would have to send me a zippo first.. &lt;hint hint> &lt;nudge nudge> :lol: :lol:
Consider it done, Mal, that is, if you don't mind and old, un-used, collector's item Joe Camel zippo from the 1980"s. :D

LMK,

---------

RiverRat...who is trying to not be a packrat....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RiverRat said:
Mali said:
i'd consider taking one.... but some BOTL would have to send me a zippo first.. &lt;hint hint> &lt;nudge nudge> :lol: :lol:
Consider it done, Mal, that is, if you don't mind and old, un-used, collector's item Joe Camel zippo from the 1980"s. :D

LMK,

---------

RiverRat...who is trying to not be a packrat....
\:D/ \:D/ where's the 'bow down' emoticon :p.... Thanks Rat... also PM sent your way. THANKS!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here and I almost made fun of the mooch because of the lack of creativity :p :wink:

Good to see the brotherhood in action gents :smt041

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Newt said:
Here and I almost made fun of the mooch because of the lack of creativity :p :wink:

sometime the direct frontal assault method works best.. leaving the moocheed (?) in a such a state of chock that they willingly part with almost any prized posessions :lol:

I am with the rest of you all.. would love to get one or two myself.. like the old zippo's.. hate the fuel residue taste...
and absolutely refuse to light a cigar with a zippo buring the fluid.. now if it can be converted to a torch butane lighter.. I am there !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Newt said:

sometime the direct frontal assault method works best.. leaving the moocheed (?) in a such a state of chock that they willingly part with almost any prized posessions :lol:

I am with the rest of you all.. would love to get one or two myself.. like the old zippo's.. hate the fuel residue taste...
and absolutely refuse to light a cigar with a zippo buring the fluid.. now if it can be converted to a torch butane lighter.. I am there !
LOL :oops: :oops: :oops:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So who's putting together the group buy on these? I'd be up for one.

I would volunteer, but I cannot effectively coordinate this due to traveling over the holidays. However, I can do this when I return in early January if it hasn't been taken care of before then.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
the question being whether a group buy is advantageous.
does anyone know where we can get a case or two at cost? :lol: