What's new

zippo inserts

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Have an email out to a reliable vendor on a possible group buy. Will keep everyone informed.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Are we saying Hoshy needs zippo insert bombs?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
are you guys talking about the Z-Plus Zippo butane inserts? If so, these things are awesome. We had a group buy on the ASC (alt.smokers.cigars) newsgroup years ago (when it was still very active) - a customized Zippo lighter (that says ASC) along with a Z-Plus insert.

I bought 6 more inserts from the guy because he had some left - they normally sold @ $17 when they first came out, but I got them for $12 because I bought so many, so I know deals can be made with dealers.

On the subject of Zippos - my dad bought a Zippo lighter when he was in the Korean War at the px for a few bucks. He used it so much it broke. He sent it to Zippo back in the 90's and they fixed it for him free of charge.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yeah - I had to chime in on my 2 cents - since I'm new here. The z-Plus is an excellent product.

posted from my desktop PC with a 24 inch monitor because I don't own a smart phone.

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Zippo makes a great lighter.. but theyre not suitable for cigars...

the z-plus insert changes that..

I use my zippo+z-plus combo all the time.. the zippo has been going strong for almost 10 years.. the z-plus is a little less than a year old at this point.. but does great.. its one of my favorite lighters..

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Zippo also has great customer service. My dad purchase a Zippo in the Korean War, but it broke because he used it so much. He found out they fix their lighters and he sent to them 50+ years later and they fixed it free of charge. He got a note from them saying Zippo repairs are always free of charge.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.lightersdirect.com/Bugatti+BL4.2114/BL400+Gunmetal+Satin.20148.html?osCsid=d31c9df1a73d171f5aee92f8d17aa5fb

This is the lighter I am currently using. Been using it since christmas and it has been flawless. Its made by Lotus but comes with a lifetime warranty. The insert in this lighter will fit any Zippo case. I love this more than my old Zplus because it is a dual flame lighter that comes to a precision point. So you get the control of a single jet flame with the power of the dual flame.