... Lenny
Justin - twenty5
Todd - Wasch_24
Jay - JerseyJay

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Too bad I am working tonight, I would have loved to jump a plane and head out for the day. Oh well enjoy the day and I will hit you up on the next one

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Almost there, and remembering why I don't go to Jersey. Someone's got to tell these people about recent advances in sidewalk technology...

-Charles

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
What a time!! Thank you to Eric for putting this together and for running such a kick ass site with kick ass members. Good to meet you all!!!

note to self:
...dont give what you consider yard gars to twenty5 because he considers PCR's as a good yard gar!! lol, Hendy and Jerome suck for thinking they suck (well at least Scott thinks) at golf when they shoot great at a Majors course!, Slowburn bought great sticks for the Herf, Dereck should of never changed his screen name or at least sold it to twenty5!!!

PS-sorry to bum people out when they met me and realized im not a real Bigfoot, next time I won't shave!!!! ha ha...

Last edited:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
E, what an amazing time. Thank you and your helpers for putting on an amazing Herf. I'm not going to name names ( being somewhat intoxicated and afraid of leaving Anyone out), but I want to say how amazed I am, every freaking time I make it to one of these gatherings, at the incredible level of generosity that is displayed. Thank you to every single one of you that has made this weekend, and this herf in particular such a wonderful experience.

Sent from my personal space using my iPhone

Last edited:

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Had a great time with all of you guys and thanks again Eric for throwing this all together and Tazman for setting us up with the spot. I'd like to thank everyone again for all of the generosity. There were a lot of nice sticks changing hands this evening I could barley keep track, in fact I didn't so thanks again to all of the generous brothers you know who you are. I'd lose money playing poker with you guys anytime, with the exception of Matt he can smoke a dog rocket, a red one.

-Zach

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
... I'd lose money playing poker with you guys anytime, with the exception of Matt he can smoke a dog rocket, a red one.

-Zach
:angerFU:

you should have left it at you'd loose playing poker anytime, and left your mom out of it:grin: besides, i can afford a decent stick now with your money:clap:

as far as the "herf bombing", it was not just me... it was a group effort of a few of us jersey and PA brothers... contributers were Soundwave, BGC, Drob, Bigfoot, Jersey Jay, and 600g (atlantic cigars)

thanks for putting this on, i wish we could do it every week!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
A quote from Greg:

"I love me some Justin!"

Referring to Jolietilfire. Oh my God, I cannot stop laughing right now!

Sent from my personal space using my iPhone

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
This was such a great time!

Many thanks to everyone for organizing, attending, and generally being a great bunch of guys to hang out with.

Thanks also to all the people who handed me cigars. I know I managed to get some of you back, but certainly not all of you. You guys are too much!

I'm going to go pass out now.

-Charles