What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Mine got delivered yesterday and I'm excited to enjoy them. I love the corona size and would love to see more DE products in the sizes that have been released for the BOTL sticks. More CG's, coronas, lanceros/panatelas please!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I just had one. It was pretty good ROTT. I really love the size, 45 minutes to and hour smoke. I think I enjoyed this more than the coron gorda version.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Podman has been very responsive to my recent inquiries and a class act. I guess I was just used to automatic emails etc when ordered da.dee.da.... Anyway, hope to have the smokes soon.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
These are DELICIOUS right out of the box and can't wait to see what age does to them.
So would anyone else agree with me that these taste very similar to a Dirty Rat? A couple of us locals around here sure think they remind us of Rats. Any thoughts?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
These are DELICIOUS right out of the box and can't wait to see what age does to them.
So would anyone else agree with me that these taste very similar to a Dirty Rat? A couple of us locals around here sure think they remind us of Rats. Any thoughts?
I smoked a Rat and a Corona last weekend, and I thought the BoTL 2013 had a much sweeter overall profile. The Dirty Rat was less sweet and a little more spicy, and I noticed a more distinct transition of flavors throughout the entire smoke. The Rat that I smoked had well over a year of age on it, so it's not really fair to compare them.

That being said, the BoTL Corona is my new favorite smoke. I'm trying to make these last, but it's hard!

Last edited:

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I smoked a Rat and a Corona last weekend, and I thought the BoTL 2013 had a much sweeter overall profile. The Dirty Rat was less sweet and a little more spicy, and I noticed a more distinct transition of flavors throughout the entire smoke. The Rat that I smoked had well over a year of age on it, so it's not really fair to compare them.

That being said, the BoTL Corona is my new favorite smoke. I'm trying to make these last, but it's hard!
This is exactly what I thought of them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I envy you guys my box never made it to my house. The Post Office in my area is horrible, even with tracking a home security system it never made it to my doorstep. Spent half the day at the PO trying to find out why it says delivered in there system and my home security system shows that the mail man never even brought mail that day they just drove by.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I envy you guys my box never made it to my house. The Post Office in my area is horrible, even with tracking a home security system it never made it to my doorstep. Spent half the day at the PO trying to find out why it says delivered in there system and my home security system shows that the mail man never even brought mail that day they just drove by.
Did you really wait around with that much anticipation? Dude.... Enjoy what ya got right now!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly,I didn't, what bothers me most is the Postal system flawed. Like everyone else, I patiently awaited the arrival only to find out that it was never delivered, and have the opportunity to be able to enjoy a great cigar in support of a great forum. I missed all the previous releases due to my choice of occupation, and location of work, which in fact turned me on to this hobby.

I have a decent selection and I do enjoy what I have, now that I am able to, my gripe is with the Postal System. I am aware that I am not the first person to experience this and will not be the last. Everyone makes their living one way or another, and when we spend our hard earned money on hobbies and such, we just hope the USPS does their part to ensure that the mail reaches the consumer.