What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
These are TOTALLY TASTY! MMMMMM.....

Other than rats, can anyone suggest another similar profile in a different "regularly available" brand? These are completely different than anything I think I've smoked before. The guy sitting next to me at the bar when I lit this sucker up was about to tackle me and take it...I think he got some drool on my leg! :D

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was gifted a few of these and they are very good.
Correct me if I'm wrong, and a few other brothers thought the same thing. But to me they are pretty dang similar to a dirty rat...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I don't follow you. You make it sound like the Dirty Rat is a yard gar and not one of the most sought after unicos that for the last 3 years consistently fly off the shelf.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Correct me if I'm wrong, and a few other brothers thought the same thing. But to me they are pretty dang similar to a dirty rat...

I don't follow you. You make it sound like the Dirty Rat is a yard gar and not one of the most sought after unicos that for the last 3 years consistently fly off the shelf.
I don't think he means that in a bad way. I think hes just saying "doesnt it taste like a dirty rat!"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

No no i apologize. That's not what i mean. I LOVE the dirty rat!! All I'm saying is i think the botl tastes pretty similar

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

No no i apologize. That's not what i mean. I LOVE the dirty rat!! All I'm saying is i think the botl tastes pretty similar

just to summarize:
"this house bourbon tastes kinda like pappy."
"but pappy is very yummy, and hard to find!"
"i know, right? cheers!"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

just to summarize:
"this house bourbon tastes kinda like pappy."
"but pappy is very yummy, and hard to find!"
"i know, right? cheers!"

LOL gotcha

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
definitely going to have to smoke another, first one i had was good little tunneling issue for about an inch but went away, possibly a vein?? But very impressed, would love to smoke a bigger ring gauge to see how it smokes!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
definitely going to have to smoke another, first one i had was good little tunneling issue for about an inch but went away, possibly a vein?? But very impressed, would love to smoke a bigger ring gauge to see how it smokes!
I'd like to come up with a 5er sometime! I really enjoyed it!

David C. Serna

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks, Eric. Been tied up & just saw this. Tim probably sent me an email, but, seriously tied up, man. Anyway, I'll try checking with Tim now. Even a fiver, just don't wanna be SOL. Got a box of the PDR BOTLs when rhey were first released and they are starting to get more interesting. Gonna lay them down for a long winter's nap.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I wanted to congratulation Tim, the Podman as HalfWheel.com rated two his cigars this year #6 and #24 in their yearly top 25. Congrats Tim!