What's new

2013 SnS?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The SnS hat is sweet. Is it fitted? Hopefully they sell that separately eventually.

-Jared

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The Mister Anderson cigars are great. Pete created them for Andy, who is Pete's right hand in the business. Had one a long time ago. Looking forward to smoking them now.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The SnS hat is sweet. Is it fitted? Hopefully they sell that separately eventually.

-Jared
It's not fitted. Join the club and get one! I think Pete said he had enough of them that they would be part of the kits for a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

-Jared
It's not fitted. Join the club and get one! I think Pete said he had enough of them that they would be part of the kits for a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The reg is closed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So much good stuff. How are you guys liking the cigars? I'm forcing myself to give them a little rest before lighting any up, hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I may join next time I think the stuff actually looks good. Just the whole "I'm in the club" thing bugs me tho .... Never joined a frat nor m/c...just not my style....
Looks like a great haul tho

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I may join next time I think the stuff actually looks good. Just the whole "I'm in the club" thing bugs me tho .... Never joined a frat nor m/c...just not my style....
Looks like a great haul tho
Agreed 100%
I did bite on the offer, I think the value was there. I haven't spent much time on that forum though, it's a different atmosphere than here... We'll see how I fare as time goes on.