What's new

2013 SnS?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just joined up there also. Rocking cool forum. I'd encourage every tat lover to get over there. Oh and obv keep up the BOTL. hope to see you guys over there.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tired of asking for the Frank on the MAW thread and you guys are probably tired of me asking so signed up hoping Pete will fulfill that wish.
A couple days ago someone posted a package deal of 10 boris with box, 1 full dress box of dracs, 8 dracs with dress box, 8 franks with dress box, 8 face with dress box, a non dress box of wolfman and mummy, and 21 black petite lanceros for $800. Someone picked it up pretty quick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i jumped in... new here and over there. Was at CF for a long time. Interested to see what surprises come in the package.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning on it actually...just gotta figure out the funds and justification to the wife lol
I always put things in perspective for the wife... I could be doing a lot worse and a lot more expensive habits/hobbies. Hell, I can drop $150 at the bar on a Sunday watching football and all I will have to show for it is indigestion from the food and a hangover on Monday. Plus, women love sales and coupons. If you price out just the membership kit alone, you are saving money. How could she not be behind saving money?!?

i jumped in... new here and over there. Was at CF for a long time. Interested to see what surprises come in the package.
Cool!

Its a pretty cool site once you get past the Super Douche level!!!
Doesn't take long to get past "super douche" lol

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
No definitive answer on the close date. I would just assume within the next month. The kits will be shipping soon.