What's new

2014 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Got mine! I'll post a pic before I light her up! Looks beautiful! Thank you Clint & everyone involved in making this happen & Cody - great work!!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome home pipe!

This pipe really is a beauty. The final finish is very detailed and intricate. I'm almost afraid to smoke it for fear of messing it up. Truly a work of art. I'm sure that I missed it previously but I mentally envisioned having #21/24 stamped on it somewhere. It really doesn't matter though as I know that it's a one of a kind pipe.

Thank you Cody for your craftsmanship, you are fine artist! Thank you Clint for organizing this as I can only imagine the amount of time that you have invested in this project. And thank you Joe for the hand crafted special blend. I'm very fortunate to have participated in this group design project, especially since I just started smoking a pipe following the most recent Secret Santa experience. Yes Ryan, you are responsible for this new problem of mine. ;)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
For those of you receiving your new pipes (or who got them in round one) Cody now has a web site (gallery still being updated) and we would really appreciate it (if you're happy with the pipe) if you would write a testimonial.

You can fill out here: http://cperkinspipes.com/leave-feedback/

FYI - the comments don't go live immediately.

Eric, I assume this is okay to ask for. If not, please feel free to delete the post.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I don't have a pic but I've put 2 bowls through mine.

This pipe is awesome! The first bowl I didn't have a rubber bit on it and it seemed too small to clench comfortably. for the second bowl I had one on and it was perfect.

The craftsmanship is superb. First pipe I've had (I only have 4 now) that gives you tons of smoke through the whole bowl.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful pipe! Too bad I only just became a member of this site and totally missed out. Here is hoping another one is done for next year.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Oh my gosh! I wish I had been an active member when this was happening... If anyone is looking to part ways with theirs, send me a PM

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just put my first bowl through, and would like to be about five in before a formal review per se. but, here's a preview:

- holy CRAP is it light! and it still feels substantial in the hand.

- it is even prettier in person. in fact, it is one of the nicer physical objects i own.

- combined with the aesthetics, and the engineering and execution, i have ZERO regrets dropping coin on this. the BOTL angle is a plus, but the pipe on it's own is just f#@king SOLID!