What's new

2014 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
A podcast with rotating members hosting would be really cool. Not that I think anyone wants to listen to me, but Russ does a mean rendition of Beyonce's Single Ladies...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
A podcast with rotating members hosting would be really cool. Not that I think anyone wants to listen to me, but Russ does a mean rendition of Beyonce's Single Ladies...
I. Want. Proof.
I had some bad video clips on my watch from a herf at his place. We have one coming up in October. I just have to feed him some absinthe and all of the sudden he is the lost member of destiny's child.... I'll see if we can't get a better video next time... Ha ha.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You're an absinthe drinker, too?
Yeah, I have a humble collection of mostly Jade, some limited release/test batch stuff, etc. I prefer the more authentic traditional Parisian Vertes. Some is back to 2005-6. In my experience Ted makes the best stuff. Not for kids who are caught up on "thujone" content, but smooth and enjoyable stuff that has a great feel on the palate and more depth of flavor.

I always laugh when people talk about taking shots and drinking the swill peddeled under hallucinogenic monikers... No clue. Ha ha.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Nice! A buddy of mine went to American Science and Surplus. For about $50 worth of lab equipment he made himself an absinthe fountain.
Sweet. I made one from one of those huge ball jar with spigot setups people use for tea. Never really used it much though. I prefer the glass drip tops (Brouilleur) and pontarlier glasses. It's like "set it and forget it." ha ha.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
THAT makes a fat kid smile right there, sir! cannot wait! o)
I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it once it's in your hands.

Stoked for everyone in this wave! I really love this thing. It's getting a little unnatural... Ha.
no, i'm fully expecting to do a review of it. not sure what form it will take, but feel like i should...