What's new

2014 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
These are gorgeous. Makes me wish I... No. Everything I have read on here tells me that if I even THINK about being curious about pipes I'll fall RIGHT down the rabbit hole lol. Seriously, though, these are visually stunning.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
These are gorgeous. Makes me wish I... No. Everything I have read on here tells me that if I even THINK about being curious about pipes I'll fall RIGHT down the rabbit hole lol. Seriously, though, these are visually stunning.
You can grab a cob and an oz. of baccy for the price of a good cigar and be no worse for the wear. Do it! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You can grab a cob and an oz. of baccy for the price of a good cigar and be no worse for the wear. Do it! :thumbsup:
^Truth. Do it. It's much worse than you think, but pipes last longer than cigars do and great baccy is relatively cheap in comparison... Do it. Ha.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
^Truth. Do it. It's much worse than you think, but pipes last longer than cigars do and great baccy is relatively cheap in comparison... Do it. Ha.
^Truth. It can be as big or small as you make it, just like the 'gars, but until you try you'll never know if you're missing out on something you'll love!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
^Truth. It can be as big or small as you make it, just like the 'gars, but until you try you'll never know if you're missing out on something you'll love!
I think the consensus here is: DO IT!
And like Clint said, it can be as big or small as you want. Hell just do the pipe newbie trade and try it out. Or brothers, we could just bomb him with a few cobs and baccy!! :D

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Haha. My dad used to smoke a pipe when I was a little kid. Real nostalgic for me. Whenever I go into a B&M, I spend a few mins just poking around in the different jars and trying to find the ones that most smell like my memories.