What's new

2014 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Haha. My dad used to smoke a pipe when I was a little kid. Real nostalgic for me. Whenever I go into a B&M, I spend a few mins just poking around in the different jars and trying to find the ones that most smell like my memories.
Sounds to me like a no brainer. :hammersma

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Will you let us know when our final payment is due ?
Would probably be good for us to start thinking about that now, actually. Cody is kind of on the home stretch and should have the first batch out soon I'd guess! :applause:
As long as we're all paid in full before he finishes, that's all I'm worried about.
A couple have already completed final payment. Thanks to you!
(now I just have to follow suit!)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Weren't we going to be notified when our batch was done so we could make payment?
Whatever works best for you guys, really. We've all seen where the progress is. Cody is further along than I thought we'd be at this point, but I know he's really busy right now as well. I'm sure we'll start setting some finished pictures up eventually, then we'll know as soon as the first batch is headed for the states. But from there, I won't ship them out until payment is received in full. We will have to have some sort of deadline though, as I can't be holding on to pipes for months. I kind of assume everyone is as anxious as me to get their hands on these, so the sooner we're all paid up, the easier disbursement will be.
If anyone has any specific concerns, by all means, voice them here, or feel free to PM me at any time if it's more personal in nature. We're nearing the home stretch fellas! :grin:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys, looks like I came in a bit late, Clint has basically addressed everything for me.
The pipes are coming along well I am hoping to have the first half shipped in a month or so. Shortly after that the second half will be sent out.
Thanks for everyone's patience.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Hey guys, looks like I came in a bit late, Clint has basically addressed everything for me.
The pipes are coming along well I am hoping to have the first half shipped in a month or so. Shortly after that the second half will be sent out.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
Buddy, you're kicking ass on these! I honestly wasn't expecting anything until September. Way to go! *excited* :blob:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Sigh... I've stayed out of this thread on purpose until now, couldn't resist looking.

Should, woulda, coulda!!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys just a heads up, the first wave of 12 should be getting wrapped up over the weekend and be sent out early next week. I just need to wrap up some final finishes and stamp.
So if you are numbers 1 thru 12 you should be seeing you pipe shipped out once Clint receives them.
The pipes will be sent out to Clint, he will then go over them and send them out to their rightful owners once payment has been received in full.
I will post a few more pictures when I get a chance in the next few days, as well as the tracking info once the box has been sent.

So just to make sure everything moves smoothly on these first 12.
-Get final Payment cleared up.
-Make sure Clint has your shipping address.

If you are unsure which number you are or how much you have left outstanding feel free to contact Clint or myself.

Hope all is well and to all those United States residence on here I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July tomorrow.