What's new

2014 BOTL Pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've been on a committee to build a forum watch before. It's important for us to remember to BE PATIENT. And TRUST in the people working to make this happen. And remember if we want this to happen we are all going to have to make compromises.

All that said. With the community here I don't see us having nearly as many issues as we did with our watch .

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If we went with Boswells I could pick them up and ship to.everyone. I am just +/- hour away from them so it wouldn't be too much for me to do such a thing.
And i could meet u there and we could herf.
Well we can make plans to do that sometime anyhow, but yes certainly.

I'd also like to add that I don't care what shape the pipe is, straight or smooth, whether it's smooth, rusticated, or blasted. While I do have certain styles I tend to gravitate towards that catch my eye, I'm open to anything. Since I tend to stick with slight bends and all the way to a full bent, I'd wouldn't be opposed to a straight pipe. Hell I've REALLY been eying some pokers lately. I find I like certain shapes of pokers more than others but been looking to buy a poker.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I have given Cody my blessing to produce the pipe based on what the majority wants.
Each piece will be logo'd with the BOTL alternative logo (see my avatar).
Since I'm not a pipe guy - I will leave the shape, details, etc to you guys and Cody to work out so that it's tailored specifically to the BOTL community.

I'm looking forward to the outcome!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sweet! I've been watching this but staying quiet to see what progressed from it. I'd very possibly be in for one pending price.

Status
Not open for further replies.