What's new

2014 Tobacco Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
That's my kind of weed killer. I'm a gardener at heart, love what you've got going on. I might have to hit you up on those seedlings. Some of my pepper starts didn't pop and I might have room. Do you age the tobacco or roll fresh and then age or just roll and smoke fresh?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Everything is growing great and I can see them growing bigger every day. See the onions they are in between the tobacco plants and are growing fast. I have carrots between all the other tobacco plants. Not bad for 3 weeks in the ground

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This mainly depends on what I need the tobacco for. For rolling cigars I let it age and cure. For posion there is no aging. I just flah dry the leaf in the sun. Then boil and spray around yard to keep fleas and ants away. Works very well

Blends are trial and error

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
tobacco juice kills almost every bug other than horned catapillars which are the ones that love to eat my tobacco leaves. You have to be very carefull if using on dogs or animals to dilute it pretty good it makes them very hyper and you dont want to OD the dog. It works better than most insectacides I have found for fleas and ants. No it doesnt harm grass or trees, but it can be very dangerous if spilled on your skin can make you have a Nicotine OD so be careful. wash hands often when using. Biggest advantage is it is free from the biproduct of the tobacco plants stems, scraps, and any tobacco that molds during curing proccess.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Are you saying you actually put it directly on the dog? Mine is wild enough without any extra stimulation......despite several miles a day on the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.