What's new

2015 BOTL Pipe of the Year

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hopefully there is a plan to do it each year. I think it should be a new holiday :) both madnificent looking pipes and a worthy tradition IMO top effort guys

By the way on the 10 trillion to one chance anyone wants to sell the 2014 model, I'm your man straight up.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
@The Munt
I fully intend to keep the tradition alive!
And, don't get your hopes up on a 2014, but don't completely write it off, either. Sometimes people's tastes change, some give up the hobby. There's always some reason. I've seen pipes from other forums show up on eBay. I just hope if any of our guys ever end up in that boat that they'd offer it up here, first.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
And that's a wrap! All original 24 have been spoken for.
For those involved, I'll always maintain the list HERE with payment status, so if for some reason it doesn't jive with what you've sent, please let me know so we can get things sorted. You should all have also received individual confirmations from me each time a payment is received, so there's another point of reference.

At this point I will still maintain a "wait list" for anyone that wants in should one of the current purchasers back out at the last minute. (it happened with two units last year)
First on the list gets first crack at an abandon pipe, but will require payment in full at that time should the opportunity arise.
Also, if by some chance the wait list actually grows to 12 before the build process is complete, both Eric and BriarBird are open to doing an extra run.
So, now if you're interested in being placed on a wait list for the BOTL 2015 Pipe of the Year, PM me and we'll get something set up!