What's new

2017 BOTL Mug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That was just a cursory Google, its all up in the air right now. I wouldn't be able to cover them at $25 pop, we will see if it takes flight and work something out. If we get approval I'll start a Seperate thread to hash out the deets.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Bigger style cup is my vote, shape doesn't matter to me , Its the BOTL logo that will make this a good cup ...... I'd also be in for 1-3

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I’d be down for one as long as it’s a nice mug in an 8-12oz size, and not just a regular mug from zazzle.

Also, can we please do a nice blue like the site colors instead of a black and gold? I think that would hold broader appeal.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’d be down for one as long as it’s a nice mug in an 8-12oz size, and not just a regular mug from zazzle.

Also, can we please do a nice blue like the site colors instead of a black and gold? I think that would hold broader appeal.
I think that would look nice too. I think it'll still have to run by Eric though I'm assuming right???

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Interested to see where this goes; I would be down for 2. Maybe a graphic that looks like the PDR or DE band from previous BOTL cigar releases around the mug would look killer. Including the year (2019) somewhere (bottom?) would be a cool touch as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I’m sure everyone would like one. Someone has to place the order, pay for it, collect money from everyone, receive them when they’re ready, package them up and ship them out. Any volunteers?

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It's not as easy as just throwing a BOTL label on a mug, even though we are a tight knit community, BOTL is a copyrighted entity. Eric and I are working on getting something together, and once everything is finalized, there will be a thread set up with details and ordering information! I'm just as eager as anyone else for this to happen, but its gotta be done the right way. Hope to have more info soon!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.