What's new

4noggins loves Americans.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow he deleted it guess he needed those American orders after all? Maybe our friendly BOTL/SOTL from other countries also had a problem with his reaction? Not a pipe guy but passed this interaction on to friends last night that used 4noggins.
He said his business is "mostly international." And not so much US orders. Just a damn shame all around. Karma will come around and nab him one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
No need to do that. Request a refund, if denied do a chargeback.
I want to deal little as possible with this guy. He clearly doesn't care about the almighty american dollar.

Plus, it was gifted to me. So I'll just smoke it and never purchase it again when I run out.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I want to deal little as possible with this guy. He clearly doesn't care about the almighty american dollar.

Plus, it was gifted to me. So I'll just smoke it and never purchase it again when I run out.

I agree with you but easier said than done bud. I smoked two of his blends last night and they were mighty fine burley blends. I most likely won't order there tho

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I agree with you but easier said than done bud. I smoked two of his blends last night and they were mighty fine burley blends. I most likely won't order there tho
I have several jars of bald Headed Teacher, one of my all time fav blends. Now I just want to get rid of them. Kind of like meeting a really hot chick and you just found out she has a dick.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have several jars of bald Headed Teacher, one of my all time fav blends. Now I just want to get rid of them. Kind of like meeting a really hot chick and you just found out she has a dick.

Wow. Have not had that experience. Clearly I should get out more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Is this shit for real? I mean, surely they've got more business sense than this. He sounds just like the disturbed snowflakes on the college campuses throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get what they want.
The American people have spoken, and we want a change, as witnessed through the Democratic process of the election.
I hope he can pay his bills on hope and change, because I'll never spend a dime in his establishment again. I hope that they have enough nerve to actually leave the country, unlike the other liberal crybabies that have backpeddled on their "threats" of leaving the country.
He's got a right to voice his opinion, and I have a right not to shop there. 4noggins just pulled a Dixie Chick's maneuver in my book. Open mouth, insert foot, fade from prominence. Good luck with that. It worked so well for Natalie Manes.......

Last edited:

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Is this shit for real? I mean, surely they've got more business sense than this. He sounds just like the disturbed snowflakes on the college campuses throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get what they want.
The American people have spoken, and we want a change, as witnessed through the Democratic process of the election.
I hope he can pay his bills on hope and change, because I'll never spend a dime in his establishment again. I hope that they have enough nerve to actually leave the country, unlike the other liberal crybabies that have backpeddled on their "threats" of leaving the country.
He's got a right to voice his opinion, and I have a right not to shop there. 4noggins just pulled a Dixie Chick's maneuver in my book. Open mouth, insert foot, fade from prominence. Good luck with that. It worked so well for Natalie Manes.......
I think she has a dick....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh it's real alright. A while back I saw a few of the posts, so I figured maybe the page was hacked, maybe an accidental posting, we're all human and we all make mistakes. No big deal, I carried on with my day. Now, let's fast forward to a few days ago when all of this news spread like wildfire across facebook and social media of what he was posting. So those screenshots from others that were shared here were 100% true. I sadly watched it all happen right before my eyes. All I did was just sit back and shake my head in shame.