What's new

4noggins loves Americans.

IceClass

Polar Puff
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Personally, I don't expect retailers to share my politics or have to censor themselves.
I'm interested in their wares, period.
As it happens, 4Noggins has become my supplier of choice for the simple reason that their customer service and pricing makes them competitive.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I also don't expect retailers to agree with me on everything or censor their beliefs, but every now and then someone gets beliverate and trashes people that don't agree with them. I do look for the same level of respect I give. Yea, I don't always get it, but I get to make decisions on what I put up with when spending my hard earned.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I also don't expect retailers to agree with me on everything or censor their beliefs, but every now and then someone gets beliverate and trashes people that don't agree with them. I do look for the same level of respect I give. Yea, I don't always get it, but I get to make decisions on what I put up with when spending my hard earned.
A think it's a very patriotic and American response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Personally, I don't expect retailers to share my politics or have to censor themselves.
As it happens, 4Noggins has become my supplier of choice for the simple reason that their customer service and pricing makes them competitive.
I had no problem with him expressing his views. I personally think that should be his personal page and not business page. But when he becomes a douche nozzle and starts trash talking and name calling then I reserve my right to spend my money else where.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I don't think anyone has a problem with him sharing his political views. The problem is in his comments he says he doesn't give a shit about Americans. That's where I draw the line. Business 101 don't mix politics with your business.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So, is there another place selling aged tins? I'm still pretty new to the pipe tobacco world and don't know many of the other vendors.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
So, is there another place selling aged tins? I'm still pretty new to the pipe tobacco world and don't know many of the other vendors.
I use pipestud.com . Awesome guy, fast service, who does consignment sales. Just scored some McClelland arcadia from 2002 for $14 and some 4yr old germain

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I remember something wacky he did/said years ago, but i cant remember exactly what it was. What a fruit cake this guy is. What business owner puts politics on his own companies site? Sad to say, it's the employees that usually suffer for his arrogance. Needless to say, I'll never buy from him.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This ain't no way to run a railroad.
Can you imagine being at the grocery store, and depending on which one, as you looked for milk or flour, being told by the owner that; "taxation is theft", or that; "you're white, therefore a racist!"
This kind of BS is out of control and needs to come with a price tag.
Good grief!!!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I watched this meltdown as it happened. It blew up in his face all over social media. His interactions with his customers (or should I say former customers) got even worse. I'm all for freedom of speech but not on your business platform. Why alienate half your customers? Then why would you shove both feet in your mouth while showing your ass?! I don't have screen shots to share but I saw some on other sites that would leave you all shaking your heads. I don't care if he is giving stuff away I still won't even think about being a customer. Oh I just remembered one of his rants was about killing Trump or wishing him dead. Highly inappropriate to wish death for another human being.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
This ain't no way to run a railroad.
Can you imagine being at the grocery store, and depending on which one, as you looked for milk or flour, being told by the owner that; "taxation is theft", or that; "you're white, therefore a racist!"
This kind of BS is out of control and needs to come with a price tag.
Good grief!!!
Except... taxation IS theft...

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless of political affiliation Tis never good policy to mix business or religion with polotics. At least that's the policy that has worked best for me in my humble 40 some years on earth. This is sad to see from any business owner. We all have a right to feel how ever we chose too about politics that does not give any of us the right to demean on another because we feel differently about each others opinions.
So many times people are caught up in telling one another what's right or wrong and so little time spent on basic common sense of right and wrong that is obvious to us all. Just stepping back taking a deep breath and realize we are all in this together and we all have to come together and forge ahead would be a milestone for us all.

MrZ

IceClass

Polar Puff
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It hasn't affected my orders. I don't expect my vendors to be saints or politically agnostic. A good product at a good price is my main concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk