What's new

8ball's full back tattoo in progress

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ha ha ha, yeah, the show is bs, but I just like seeing the tattoos. I laugh hysterically when they judge someone's line work and it's so close up that you can see the actual hair folicles (spelling). So stupid.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Ha ha ha, yeah, the show is bs, but I just like seeing the tattoos. I laugh hysterically when they judge someone's line work and it's so close up that you can see the actual hair folicles (spelling). So stupid.
haha that's fair.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Session four is in the books. Sat for three hours today and was happy with the progress. Instead of continuing with color, I wanted to start hitting the upper back and get an overall feel on how the back piece is going to look. 3 hours and $220 today. Here's the result:

Next session is not scheduled till the end of June, but an opening may open a couple of weeks. Thanks for watching, it's been a fun and painful process. Kinda like my acid reviews:D

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm liking it! I have always admired the art in top notch tattoos like this, but still not sure it's for me. Beautiful work so far!

Last edited:

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Squeezed in a 2hr and 15 minute session before my Drs appt today, to get most of the babe done, and the dragon can see now. Man, I don't know if it was due to scarring or the work on my spine, but today killed. I'm thinking we're half way done. Next appointment is end of June and then a break for awhile to recoup some cash, this is getting expensive. As I side note, I wore a tank top yesterday in public for the first time in about 15 years. It felt great to not be self conscious about the acne scarring and I'm taking my kids to the beach in two weeks.
Total so far: 12 hours 30 minutes. $950.

Im just gonna take photos from the sessions and show the entire process at the end. Thanks for looking and the words of support(y)

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I love the purples! I bet the spine was pretty bad.
yeah, we conversed on the colors and he mentioned that purple is going to look amazing when all the green scales are done. I totally agreed. Andy loves me because I'm such an easy customer. Truth be told, I'm not an artist, he is. Too many people try to take control of their tattoos which is not the way to go. take the recommendations from your artist and it's a win win in the end. He's loving this process as am I.

man I cannot wait to see this completed! We should really start a poll as to what the grand total is gonna be $$$ :)
this is a good idea and i need to do a contest. Probably wont be done till next year, bit i will do a contest soon and the winner will have to wait till next year:ROFLMAO::p:woot:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah, we conversed on the colors and he mentioned that purple is going to look amazing when all the green scales are done. I totally agreed. Andy loves me because I'm such an easy customer. Truth be told, I'm not an artist, he is. Too many people try to take control of their tattoos which is not the way to go. take the recommendations from your artist and it's a win win in the end. He's loving this process as am I.

this is a good idea and i need to do a contest. Probably wont be done till next year, bit i will do a contest soon and the winner will have to wait till next year:ROFLMAO::p:woot:
Agreed! I go in with an idea and tell them go for it.