• Under crown

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
If I had the money and ability to source them at will, I'd smoke Unicos like nobody's business (UF-4s, UF-13s, FFPs, Velvet/Dirty/any Rats, L40s, etc) followed by T52 and #9 Toros with occasional DCs and Robs in there.

Since both fundage and source-ability are limited, I smoke more Undercrowns than anything else (probably 2:1 over Ligas), but hey, they're really good too. The CV is probably my favorite but they are all great and ALL age very well!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my tastes:
No. 9 Robusto
Papas Fritas (I'm in love with these little smokes now)
Undercrown Corona Viva
T52 Belicoso

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed the Undercrown. I have a T52 in the humi and have yet to pick up a #9 but its on the list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
L40, UF4, T52, Dirty Rat, #9, UF-13, FFP

I like them all though except the FFP because the format just makes me think am smoking a sausage and I can't be dreaming of sausage smoking ( Mental Hangup )... I have some undercrowns in the humidor but it is the only one I have had issues with.. So I smoke them as a cheaper smoke I can kinda not mind... The UF4 was nice but you have to be into that sharpness that comes in like the Liga 9 has a sharpness to it. I been getting more into that floral soft smooth complex melded sweet raisin nuance like the BHK 52 to me that is one of the best cigars around in my opinion ( Current tastes may change )... Some may say that is kinda ignorant but hey am still discovering and find it ROTT pretty good I find even though the T52 is a different cigar sometimes you get one with that sweet raisin nuance and with some rest etc it softens nicely. I would love to get a bundle of the UF4's and age them am sure they soften real nicely... Just my 2 cents...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have not had any of the three yet! But I have all three aging in my humi now just waiting for the perfect time! I've had the papas Fritas. That I liked a lot!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Holy shit I just found out my friend got me a box of Dirty Rats!!!!! I'm so damn excited. Haven't had the opportunity to try one yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite is the Undercrown based on a combination of factors...availability, affordability, construction, taste.

Would I reach for a 9 or a T52 over an UC, if all things were equal? Yes, but they are not and that is why I have several boxes of UC and only a few 9's and T52 that pass thru my stock...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm weird, I look for no.9 in the summer and the t52 in the winter. So for me it's a tossup between the two.
The undercrown is in a distant 3rd. I enjoy it, but consider it an everyday type of smoke for me, I always find great deals on them.

I do not think LP ages well past 2 years. I just smoked an older l40 and a t52 pig, both were good, but lost a certain something. The sweet spot to me is in that 12 month range.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LP no. 9 toro blew me away the first time I smoked one, I went out and bought a box as my very first box purchase. The T52 was an excellent smoke but for me the No. 9 packed a little more of a punch and the flavor lingered on the palette a lot longer. The Undercrown is awesome for it's price point, being a Starbucks employee and all, but the flavors in all three are amazing, they will always have a spot in my humidor.

No. 9 - 1st
Undercrown - 2nd (price being a factor)
T52 - 3rd,

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Just noticed I've never posted here before.
Undercrown
T52
All very good and order is subject to change daily based on mood or ambient conditions. But I'll reach for a UF-13 before any of those as they are my favorite!

KK33

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
T-52
NO.9
UC

But like King said I'd take a UF13 usually before the others. I've started to slow up on the 13's as my local only has a couple boxes left. They're all great cigars though!