What's new

A.J. Fernandez Cigars

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Had no idea there was a maduro version, the PA is the only online only CI/C.com cigar Ill buy.
Yea, I just found them too. I figured I would have seen something about them here considering how popular they are.

I'll buy Ave Maria and San Miguel too, but I never really got into the other MOW or Diesels.

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm on board with most of his stuff... Everything isn't gold, but, who's stuff is? Like a few have said already, the Oval, as well as the Emilio AF1 & AF2 are my personal faves. :thumbsup:

I used to enjoy the Deisel's, but I've had no luck since they blew up. Just not the same... I think they're rushed out to meet demand.
I really want to try the AF1/2 but I cant find them anywhere. Online or in store

eddieortega

Eddie Ortega /EOBrands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SL Oval is probably one of the best smokes I had last year (can't say the best because I'll get crap from other people..:). AJ gave me one at the RTDA show in Vegas...haven't stopped smoking them ever since. Love that smoke.

-eddie

eddieortega

Eddie Ortega /EOBrands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now you have to tell us. :)
Smoked lots of great cigars last year, and the makers are all my friends so I can't give preferential treatment ..:))

Watching NO vs Sanfran...man, NO getting their ass kicked....hope they play better next quarter.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Smoked lots of great cigars last year, and the makers are all my friends so I can't give preferential treatment ..:))

Watching NO vs Sanfran...man, NO getting their ass kicked....hope they play better next quarter.
I'm watching, too...I'd love to see a NO/GB showdown in the championship game.