What's new

A Proposition for All You Homerollers

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think as long as we use the photobucket for images only it would be hard to use up the free storage. ... and just create a new account if so right? google can get .. persistent maybe is the term? I think maybe we're just getting messed with at this point.
or I can see having separate established designations could make cents.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pics not showing up. I get it. I'll fix it when I can.

More importantly, we are coming down to the deadline. If anyone is still interested you still have until tomorrow night to send in an entry. Please send me a PM if you have an entry to send in or if you have other questions about this. Thanks!
Can you please remind us all how this is going to work? Do we just keep an eye on Blind Man's Puff?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@A Huge Nerd forgot to do this:

[*]Your name and/or BOTL name : Brendon (@Hopduro)
[*]Name of your cigar (if any) : Brazilian Villain
[*]Blend information :
[*]Filler: Brazilian mata fina, Dominican seco, Criollo Ligero
[*]Binder : Dominican
[*]Wrapper : Ecuador habano ligero
[*]Date of rolling/wrapping (if not sure, approximate) : 1/10/2017

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Can you please remind us all how this is going to work? Do we just keep an eye on Blind Man's Puff?
Thanks, Marc

I will send the cigars and all pertinent info to Emmett (he owns BMP). Emmett will label each cigar with a plain white band with an assigned number. The cigars will be sent out to the reviewers and smoked. The reviewers then submit an online form about the cigar (appearance, aroma, 1st-2nd-final third flavors & characteristics, burn, construction, overall). Those reviews are then weighted and compiled. Once that is all done, the reviews will be posted on BMP as part of the BOTL Homerollers series. Prior to that, I will be writing the initial article to kick off and introduce the series. When all is said and done, the reviewers will be tasked with choosing the best overall cigar from the homerollers series. The winning roller will receive a prize which I am still working out.

Please let me know if you have more questions.