What's new

A Proposition for All You Homerollers

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
We are close. I want to thank everyone for their patience. If it helps with perspective, we still have a fair number of cigars from IPCPR last year (July) that have not yet been reviewed. I had to submit a few edits/additions to the beginning story that will introduce the home roller series and that is now ready to publish. On the bright side, the cigars that all of you submitted have had plenty of rest time. I sent all of the cigars to Emmett back in February.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I am still working on an official date of publication for the opening story, but we are really close. Another new bonus to all this is, Don will be offering prizes for the top 3 places in the homeroll review contest.

1st Place - $200 credit
2nd Place - $100 credit
3rd Place - $50 credit
This is awesome!! Thank you for putting this on and all your hard work!

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The cigars will be included with the next batch of review sticks for BMP which will go out within the next two weeks to the reviewers. We went back and forth deciding whether to mark them specifically as home-rolled cigars or just including them the same as all other review sticks. We finally landed on sending them as standard numbers. The cigars you sent for review will have a simple 3-digit number just like all the rest, and could be a part of a review batch that includes Davidoff, Warped, AJ, or any other big name.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The cigars will be included with the next batch of review sticks for BMP which will go out within the next two weeks to the reviewers. We went back and forth deciding whether to mark them specifically as home-rolled cigars or just including them the same as all other review sticks. We finally landed on sending them as standard numbers. The cigars you sent for review will have a simple 3-digit number just like all the rest, and could be a part of a review batch that includes Davidoff, Warped, AJ, or any other big name.
Oh man. That's some stiff competition. Really curious how they compare and excited for the feedback.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0