What's new

Accumonitor Jr. Review

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Well, the humidity has finally broken to the point that I can play with some of the adjustments.

I will start by saying what a powerful system. One can actually watch the hygrometer climb as the system is running.

My suggestion is as follows: If you notice in the intial pictures, there is an adjustment knob and also an adjustment screw. Since Ron has these set so damn close to 65%, the best thing to do is set the knob at dead center and then use the screw for the fine tuning. The downfall to this is that Brother Ron enclosed no directions since mine was a prototype and after some frustration and a phone call, I discovered that the screw is set up in the opposite direction as the knob. In other words, to turn it down by using the screw, you do want to turn the screw clockwise. The knob works the opposite...clockwise for turning up and counter clockwise for turning down.

More to follow.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Holding steady at 63&#37;. The one thing you have to get used to is how touchy the controls are. When I was running a CO, I could turn that dial a 1/4 turn and get minimal change. You just bump this thing wrong and you have your RH climbing.