What's new

Accumonitor Jr. Review

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Just the mere presence of the system seems to keep me steady. I have yet to see it kick on and I am at 66%.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's one good system!

Try disconnecting it and moving it to the garage and see if it still works.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hell, I pulled back out my dehumidifier and turned it on cause the air is so moist from all the rain here in the Mid-Atlantic region recently. I am sure David is in the same boat (no pun intended). Maybe next month you will be able to see it in action and better tell the performance.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Ouch, might want to check on that David. Definitely makes sense if the water is not being moved at all.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
stickman, I get a good amount of phone calls from people who are looking to improve the humidification in the Tower humidors. The Accumonitor Jr would work a lot better then the Cigar Oasis. The JR will have much more water capacity, and the output of the fans is much more powerful. However, please consider the standard Accumonitor. Those Towers usually require several canisters placed at different levels to even off the humidity. Also, with the extra circulation fans and the timer feature, the standard Accumonitor will do a much better job.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stickman, I get a good amount of phone calls from people who are looking to improve the humidification in the Tower humidors. The Accumonitor Jr would work a lot better then the Cigar Oasis. The JR will have much more water capacity, and the output of the fans is much more powerful. However, please consider the standard Accumonitor. Those Towers usually require several canisters placed at different levels to even off the humidity. Also, with the extra circulation fans and the timer feature, the standard Accumonitor will do a much better job.
Ron

So what unit would you recomend with fans included

also how feasable is it to cool this baby down...ambient is 78 to 80

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I would recommend the Accumonitor 10-20. 2 fans and 2 canisters. I am sure that I can help you improve your cabinet. Regarding cooling, you would be better off trying to cool the room a little bit. That cabinet just doesnt have enough room to add the proper amount of insulation and the cooling units.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would recommend the Accumonitor 10-20. 2 fans and 2 canisters. I am sure that I can help you improve your cabinet. Regarding cooling, you would be better off trying to cool the room a little bit. That cabinet just doesnt have enough room to add the proper amount of insulation and the cooling units.
I am thinking seriously of this...what is the physical dimentions of the canisters?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the 1 quart canisters are 3.75" wide and 7" tall. We also have shorter half quart canisters if height is an issue. We also have half gallon canisters if you want to increase water capacity. Large box type canisters wil be here in a few weeks.