What's new

Addicted? I think not...

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Damn bro!, first off I would not be told what to do when it comes to my cigars. My girlfriend know way to well not to say anything about my hobby. Plus you don't have an addiction, when your putting 2 or three a day down then you might. If she lets you buy them without giving you shit then well, there is alway the other part, SMOKING them. I tell you what are womens problem with us guys smoking cigars! Just leave it be we aren't going to give it up.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
two weeks was a challenge???? hell i do that standing on my head. last cigar i had was when Donk stopped by a few weeks ago. if im lucky, i get maybe one or two cigars a week in. and my girlfriend bitches that i DONT smoke enough. she figures that since i spend so much on cigars, i should be smoking them all the time. truth is i dont get that much time to sit and enjoy a cigar. if im up late enough at night i might get one in, but other than that, theyre "agiing"......

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn bro!, first off I would not be told what to do when it comes to my cigars. My girlfriend know way to well not to say anything about my hobby. Plus you don't have an addiction, when your putting 2 or three a day down then you might. If she lets you buy them without giving you shit then well, there is alway the other part, SMOKING them. I tell you what are womens problem with us guys smoking cigars! Just leave it be we aren't going to give it up.
Ah brother. When you get married, remember this piece of advice: "Would you rather be right or happy?" Me, personally? I like being happy. And when the wife is happy, I'm happy :togetherl

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ah brother. When you get married, remember this piece of advice: "Would you rather be right or happy?" Me, personally? I like being happy. And when the wife is happy, I'm happy :togetherl
Excellent advice.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
well I know the "If she not happy ain't nobody happy" but still. I smoke cigars and that is my hobby. when My GF gets on my case I tell her well I could be drunk in a bar everynight. or In a strip club blowing all my money, but I'm not, so drop it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I told Tiara (my wife) that I was as addicted to cigars as she is to wine, and I'd stop smoking them when she promised to never touch wine again.

That pretty much stopped that arguement.

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well I know the "If she not happy ain't nobody happy" but still. I smoke cigars and that is my hobby. when My GF gets on my case I tell her well I could be drunk in a bar everynight. or In a strip club blowing all my money, but I'm not, so drop it.
Lucky you! I couldn't say anything like that. My wife is Irish and has knives. Not a good combo. :frownno: I will say this though, I have a lot of hobbies, softball, golf, motorcycles, cigars, play in a rock band and she tolerates them all, so I can't complain too much :thumbsup: