What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so stoked to have a strong blend I can add to my lineup. This leaf doesn't give any of the nausea, sick-feeling, or harshness of certain other strongish leaf.
Great to hear.

As you know, I have the Jorge leaf but am in the middle of moving in to a new house and have no time or place to have a cigar. My rolling table is disassembled at the moment so I'm totally down. Moving sucks.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Great to hear.

As you know, I have the Jorge leaf but am in the middle of moving in to a new house and have no time or place to have a cigar. My rolling table is disassembled at the moment so I'm totally down. Moving sucks.
Moving is the worst. I'm currently trying to find a large desk for cheap to turn into a rolling table. I also will be building a press like Willy's and trying to acquire at least a half dozen or so more molds reasonably priced so I can really start pumping out the sticks and only roll a few days a week to spend more time with family. It's amazing how much faster you can roll when you have all the tools at your disposal.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Moving is the worst. I'm currently trying to find a large desk for cheap to turn into a rolling table. I also will be building a press like Willy's and trying to acquire at least a half dozen or so more molds reasonably priced so I can really start pumping out the sticks and only roll a few days a week to spend more time with family. It's amazing how much faster you can roll when you have all the tools at your disposal.
Does this mean Hooligans might be a little more widely available?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Does this mean Hooligans might be a little more widely available?
That's what I have in mind. Just recently did some research and both the state of Arizona and the Feds don't require a license for online tobacco sales. I have to establish my business entity and a few other things but if I can make a little to offset my costs doing something I love it's worth trying.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's what I have in mind. Just recently did some research and both the state of Arizona and the Feds don't require a license for online tobacco sales. I have to establish my business entity and a few other things but if I can make a little to offset my costs doing something I love it's worth trying.
Something hooligan is brewing!

I might have to move to Arid-zona.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Really? Even across state lines?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I love this news. If the prices are right I'll gladly get in line for something in the medium/full arena. Maybe a toned down "Marshmallow."

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Really? Even across state lines?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yup! Just gotta pay my income taxes. I was pretty surprised.

I love this news. If the prices are right I'll gladly get in line for something in the medium/full arena. Maybe a toned down "Marshmallow."
The marshmallow is med-full. A little more full tilt with the new ligero, but I have a few test sticks with 1/4 leaf ligero instead of 1/2 to see if the blend still works there.